The best toy to stimulate all the senses of the little ones is here.
Teach them how to sow seeds, water them and distinguish the leaves from their colours and shapes.
Tell them to pat the parsley, sage, oregano and basil with love and care and then get them to smell their hands.
Invite them to close their eyes and discover each of these flavours. And as a reward, let them prepare a dish seasoned with the plant of their choice.
Although it’s been conceived for children aged 5 to 12, the whole family will enjoy preparing this little vegetable world and watching it grow.
What we Love about Herbs:
* It is perfect for discovering nature and understanding how plants work.
* It is very simple to use and will allow children to play and learn by growing their own aromatic herbs and make their dishes tastier.
* The kit contains all the necessary elements to start your own vegetable garden at home. It contains:
- 4 seed sachets of easy-to-grow varieties: Basil, Parsley, Oregano and Sage.
- 12 round biodegradable plant pots to sow seeds. These will help significantly the replanting process.
- A special substrate bag for the seedbeds.
- A tray on which to place the small pots.
- 10 durable and reusable labels to identify what’s being sown.
- It also contains a step-by-step illustrated guide with good advice on how to sow the seeds and look after your plants until harvest time.
* It is an ecologic toy and helps kids to develop ecological consciousness and sensitivity from a very young age.
* Fosters social skills, creativity and brings kids closer to nature.
* It is a family toy.