Who says that the best moment to sow is spring and summer?
Here you will find four ideal plant species that you can sow when the cold arrives. And when they say: “Winter is coming”, you will remember that it is the perfect time to sow peas.
Although it’s been conceived for children aged 5 to 12, the whole family will enjoy preparing this little vegetable world and watching it grow.
What we Love about Winter Veggies:
* It is perfect for discovering nature and understanding how plants work.
* It is very simple to use and will allow children to play and learn by growing their own winter veggies and keep the vegetable garden alive even during the coldest months..
* The kit contains all the necessary elements to start your own vegetable garden at home. It contains:
- 4 seed sachets of easy-to-grow varieties: Spinach, Peas, Corn Salad and Swiss Chard.
- 30 square biodegradable plant pots to sow seeds. These will help significantly the replanting process.
- A special substrate bag for the seedbeds.
- A tray on which to place the small pots.
- 10 durable and reusable labels to identify what’s being sown.
- It also contains a step-by-step illustrated guide with good advice on how to sow the seeds and look after your plants until harvest time.
* It is an ecologic toy and helps kids to develop ecological consciousness and sensitivity from a very young age.
* Fosters social skills, creativity and brings kids closer to nature.
* It is a family toy.