The famous Danish fairy tales author Hans Christian Andersen (1805-1875) once written:
" Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower"
An amazing toy that help children to get to know the divine world of flowers.
Teach them how to sow seeds, water them and distinguish the flowers from their colours, shape and smell.
Tell them to close their eyes and smell them and then by memorising the smell to draw them on a blank paper. Simply because...a persons' childhood never existed without flowers.
Although it’s been conceived for children aged 5 to 12, the whole family will enjoy preparing this little flower world and watching it grow.
What we Love about Flowers:
* It is perfect for discovering nature and understanding how plants work.
* It is very simple to use and will allow children to play and learn by growing their own flowers.
* The kit contains all the necessary elements to start your own flower garden at home. It contains:
- 4 seed sachets of easy-to-grow varieties: Sunflower, Daisy, Mexican Marigold, Geranium.
- 12 round biodegradable plant pots to sow seeds. These will help significantly the replanting process.
- A special substrate bag for the seedbeds.
- A tray on which to place the small pots.
- 10 durable and reusable labels to identify what’s being sown.
- It also contains a step-by-step illustrated guide with good advice on how to sow the seeds and look after your plants until harvest time.
* It is an ecologic toy and helps kids to develop ecological consciousness and sensitivity from a very young age.
* Fosters social skills, creativity and brings kids closer to nature.
* It is a family toy.