Rainbow Colours – Used by schools worldwide! Rainbow Colours started 5 years ago as an idea professional guitar teachers had to make learning the guitar easier and even more fun!
Since then they have become the preferred choice for hundreds of schools. Designed especially for students, your kids will join thousands of other budding guitarists using the Rainbow Colours system enabling them to play song from the included book within 2 minutes.
The Rainbow Colours Guitar Method is simple yet effective:
1) Every string is a unique colour.
2) These colours correspond to the colour of the notes on the music. For example if you have to play a note on the D string the note in the included book is green, just like the string you will play.
3) Each of the frets on the guitar are numbered! So there is a number next the string, lets say ‘3’ then the student or you kids simply press the 3rd fret it.
- Your child will be able to play within 2 minutes with the aid of the step by step process described in the enclosed method.
- Visual style of the book is great for ages 3-15 years, as well as students with learning difficulties or dyslexia
- Coloured Nylon strings already strung to the guitar included in the package
- Quality musical instrument. Body: Basswood Maple • Construction: Bolt-on • Neck: Rosewood • Fingerboard: Rosewood • Hardware: Chrome • Finish: Hi-gloss