KROM KENDAMA POP YELLOW
According to KROM, the POP series kendama is the ideal entry level kendama you could ever get. Apart from beginners, KROM POP is also aimed at high level athletes when it comes to warming up before their competitions.
- Thin spike/sword (KEN) and wide ball (TAMA) bevel/hole (ANA)
- The white wide stripe in which the word KROM is repeated at the bottom of the ball will help you keep your eyes on the hole and aid into your concentration.
- Beech wood of category A- chip resistant, as a result of which it withstands time and hard use.
- KROM Rubber Paint - Perfectly sticky!
- Wider cups for better balance and easier catches. The cups having such a wide cavity allow easier ball catches.
- Holographic stickers because only KROM can!
- The string hole is placed off-center (helps in pull-up tricks)
The following video shows KROM world champions Bonz Atron and Jake Fischer hard testing the nine colors of POP Kendama.